Hello to all, I have a BB Curve 8310 and have a problem with displaying my school email, a .edu url, on my browser. Everytime I enter my user name and password, this message appears saying:

"To use Microsoft Outlook Web access, browser settings must allow scripts to run."

I didn't see anything about allowing scripts to run in the options for my browser. . .so does someone know how to fix this problem?
    07-22-08 10:08 AM
    does your school allow you to do that?

Because I know mine can only be read thru their website
    07-22-08 10:11 AM
    Set it up to use with your BIS email

Or forward all of it to a GMail account... and then GMail can reply as that account. It can sort of act as a tunnel so you can access the mail...

GMail can even access POP accounts as well...
    07-22-08 10:11 AM
    Or forward all of it to a GMail account... and then GMail can reply as that account. It can sort of act as a tunnel so you can access the mail...

GMail can even access POP accounts as well...
    That how I do it for my school email. Only problem I have is when I have to reply to a email, I cant. Because it will use gmail (obviously) and not my school email address.
    07-22-08 10:28 AM
    thanks, but I really don't want to have my messages forwarded to my phone cause I already have a blackberry email account, and with test messages, the inbox will be too cluttered. So does this mean that I won't be able to view my messages via the browser that the blackberry provides. . .???
    08-04-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD