SOMEHOW, I synced my curve and lost add my numbers in the expense tracker that I added to my device... My question is how do I restore those numbers? I clicked on advanced restore in the bb desktop, but I don't know what a third party application is listed as? Please help!
    09-07-09 07:34 AM
    If you are saying you lost an application, download it again, extract the files, then add it again for the Desktop Manager software.

If you only lost data associated with an application then you better hope you have a backup of it somewhere or there's nothing you can do about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:27 AM
    If you are saying you lost an application, download it again, extract the files, then add it again for the Desktop Manager software.

If you only lost data associated with an application then you better hope you have a backup of it somewhere or there's nothing you can do about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    THanks for the reply...I did not lose application... Just the info I added to the expense tracker. I have synced my phone with the desktop, I just don't know how to get my info back. The application never went away, just the info I added to that application. Does that application have to be backed up differently than the calendar, task, and memos? I have back up files saved from syncing with outlook, but I don't know what or if that expense info would be in the back up folder? I don't know what it would be labeled in that back up file? I opened the backup file, but I don't know what to look for, and there is nothing that says expense tracker anywhere.. Could the info I lost be in that backup file under some other kind of file/name? UGH!
    09-07-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD