When I first got my curve I deleted the Blackberry Messenger. Now I'd like to reinstall it but can't figure out how. Can anyone help?
    02-06-09 06:13 PM
    Open Desktop Manager, connect the phone, click Application
    Loader, click Start, put a check in the box for BlackBerry Messenger
    and continue through to complete the install.
    02-06-09 06:16 PM
    If you dont have your current OS for your device installed on your pc you can go here. BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger Follow the instructions they give you, but you should just have to plug in your device using the usb cable and download it and it will install for you. Welcome to CB!
    02-06-09 06:19 PM
    I tried the application loader and messenger is not in the list. I'm trying to download the latest desktop manager software right not. Any other suggestions?
    02-06-09 06:36 PM
    Go to the link I gave you using your blackberry browser and follow the instructions.
    02-06-09 06:42 PM
    The version of messenger in the link is only supported by older versions of the blackberry OS. I can't download it over the air.
    02-06-09 06:46 PM
    http://blackberry.mobi/page.do;jsess...B848AA.hyper-2
    Try this link on your device. Sorry the other link didn't work it was from memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 06:51 PM
    Or just go to blackberry.com from your phone and when you get to the home screen click th edown arrow and select instant messaging. It will take you where you wanna go.
    02-06-09 06:54 PM
    So far nothing has worked. It seems like all the versions of the app online are for older OS versions. I tried updating everything and the applications isn't in the list of applications in the loader. Is there any place to download an updated version and put it on my phone?! I'm about ready to give up.
    02-06-09 09:50 PM
    Go to Help & Discussion Forum > BB Curve 83xx on the top of the page and find another OS to put on your device. Try that one.
    02-06-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD