hi everyone. i had a curve through tmobile, but my DH and i switched to verizon about a week ago. i got another curve. i had started switching my contacts by hand, but finally got tired and decided to use the device switch through the software. so i did it. and my browser is GONE! i have no idea why. the tmo phone isnt working as far as internet or anythng anymore, is that why? is there something i can do to get it back? eek! i am panicking. when i go through facebook to view a profile, it says something like i dont have browser service books. HELP! thanks in advance!
    05-16-09 12:41 PM
    Go to Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table, press Enter, Menu > Register Now.

If that doesn't work, log in here, or create an account and send your service books:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    05-16-09 12:52 PM
    Go to Options > Advanced > Host Routing Table, press Enter, Menu > Register Now.

If that doesn't work, log in here, or create an account and send your service books:

BlackBerry Internet Service
    you are my hero. thanks so much for helping, and for saving me from a mental breakdown lol
    05-16-09 01:01 PM
    Glad to help.
    05-16-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD