I posted this last night in the OS thread, and have been searching but not finding anything...

Hopefully someone can help me. I updated to 4.5.0.77 through Verizon last Monday. (I had been using .66 for a few weeks, with no issue.) Before last night, I had run into no problems with either.

I took my phone out of my pocket and there was no power. Pulled the battery, powered back up, and the cursor would move with the trackball, but nothing else. None of the buttons on the keypad got a response, and neither did clicking the trackball.

Pulled the battery again, powered back up, and things got weird. I had some response from the keyboard, but not the corresponding keys. I ended up entering some text, and as I rolled the trackball, the letter "g" was repeated over and over again in the field.

Pulled the battery again, everything's fine.

Then again, today, twice the phone has randomly gone off. When I pulled the battery, it worked fine right away. No more problems with the keypad.

Is this a common problem? Is it a problem from the upgrade? Is it random? I don't really trust the Verizon tech people, so I figure this is the place to go.
    11-10-08 08:47 AM
    Read �Curve keeps shutting down� post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 09:06 AM
    11-10-08 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD