Is there a way to create a new profile and have the phone set to one beep instead of regular vibrate or ring. I have felt tat keeping on vibrate eats up the battery faster and if you keep it completely on silent, then you tend to miss out on call or txts.

I feel there has to be a way to create a profile wherein you can set the option to just one beep anytime someone calls or txts. I feel if BB does not have this feature then they shud definitely think on these lines.

Help guys
    Last edited by as_a2; 09-27-09 at 11:34 PM.
    09-27-09 11:32 PM
    You can customize the profile to how many vibrates or beeps you want. And if you want it to just beep or vibrate or silent in each category like messages, phone calls, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 11:58 PM
    Jtran - I know I can do all of this but my real question is....can i configure my profile to just be on beep and not on ringer or vibrator?
    09-28-09 03:12 PM
    I've been wondering almost the same thing. I've created a custom profile for myself that I called "silent". Its for when I'm at work. I keep my BB on my desk so I can see the LED blinking. I want only the LED to blink when I have an incoming call. Right now it vibrates and I don't want it to do that because it sounds like a tank rumbling across my desk when it does that. Does anybody know how to fix this?
    10-02-09 02:27 PM
    Why not just add a ringtone that IS a beep... and set it for Tone, or set to None, for no ringer.
    10-02-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD