Something crazy is happening with my Curve.. Everything has been working fine for Months.. Today I bought a 2gb SanDisk MicroSD and installed it (it works fine.) However now whenever I try to connect my Curve to my PC, it doesn't connect to Desktop Manager! My phone flashes for one second the screen "Connected to desktop" then it goes away... It keeps doing that over and over again, if I just leave the usb cable connected... Its going crazy.. Any help/suggestions very very greatly appreciated! Thx!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-29-08 06:31 PM
    did you try re-installing/repairing desktop manager? or update to v4.3 if you have an older version
    03-04-08 12:15 PM
    also check you cord if the usbend get loose it will connect the if you sneeze it willl disconnect/connect etcccccc..
    03-05-08 10:48 PM
    That is crazy! I bought a 2gb sandisk micro SD card today too and when I put it in my phone and connected to desktop manager, I got a "please insert memory card" error message. I ended up manually moving the files that I wanted by dragging them to the card itself, not the BB.
    03-05-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD