This shold be a pretty easy task but for the life of me I can't get the hatch to close over the memory card. i've tried for about 15 minutes now. Sounds silly but am I missing something? Slide hatch open> insert card,metalpoints on card at end of hatch with hinges> close hatch dor and slide to lock. When closing the door there is no click and it doesn't seem to close properly and then I can't slide it to lock it. Am I going crazy? Help please! Thanks
    05-07-08 05:59 PM
    PS. It is a 4GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Card
    05-07-08 06:00 PM
    The memory card holder has a set of "rails" that the card must be positioned in.
    With the contacts facing down slide the card into the hatch then lower it and slide it forward to lock it.

DO NOT LAY THE CARD IN THE SPACE
    05-07-08 06:01 PM
    That did it,thanks. I wasn't sliding it into the slots on the door just laying it down. I think I was too excited and read directions too fast. Thank you, thank you!
    05-07-08 06:04 PM
    Yeah when i first got my mem card it confused me to. You have to set it in the flap first then lay it down and slide it. It's a little difficult the first time you do it.
    05-07-08 06:04 PM
    That did it,thanks. I wasn't sliding it into the slots on the door just laying it down. I think I was too excited and read directions too fast. Thank you, thank you!
    We Nutmeggers have to help each other out ya know
    05-07-08 06:06 PM
    Yes we do. Thank you.
    05-07-08 06:08 PM
    this is bad to say but it took me longer to figure that out and than to switch the info on bis and to transfer thru desktop manager. geez.
    05-22-08 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD