Hello!

I followed the tutorial on how to add a sig to my text messages. Ever since then when I type the letter "w" it comes up as "qw" or sometimes "q". I thought maybe it was cause I edited the SIG line in auto text. So I deleted that. However, it's still doing it! It's driving me INSANE!

Can someone help me figure out how to fix it or tell me whats wrong with my phone?

Thanks In Advance!
    Last edited by gulliongang; 03-08-09 at 04:42 AM.
    03-07-09 11:44 PM
    Make sure you don't have an auto texted saved to do that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 11:47 PM
    What do you mean? Sorry but I am completely lost. I am new to the BB world and it so much different from my LG Rumor I had before. LOL
    03-07-09 11:49 PM
    options>auto text

Search for Q - w or QW to see if you have them in there. If so edit or delete them....
    03-07-09 11:59 PM
    Nope nothing! Ugh!

It's driving me insane.

I use my "w" key a lot when I'm first messaging someone. You'd be surprised how many everyday convo words start with "w". LOL
    03-08-09 12:03 AM
    Since the deletion of the "sig" if you have not done a battery pull I would try that. Phone on, yank the battery - replace in 30-45 seconds and see if it resolves it.......
    03-08-09 12:06 AM
    Ok,I tried that. It still didn't help. Is there any way I can reset the phone to the way it was when I got it? Maybe that might help it.

I know if I don't get it fixed it might just drive me crazy. LOL! Also usually the "q" comes up as a capital one. I have no clue what I did. But it all started when I created a sig for my outgoing messages. I guess I should of just left well enough alone huh?
    03-08-09 12:17 AM
    FINALLY got it fixed AFTER doing a wipeout. Which I didn't even need to do. LOL! My keys must of just been kinda stuck. Cause I started pressing really hard on my "w" key and I heart a pop and WALA(sp?) it's started working! Thank goodness. I was getting really frustrated.

Thank you so much to tae_254 and Tremortality for all your help!
    03-08-09 04:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD