Hi dear blackberries abuser!! yesterday i downloaded a new theme to my blackberry 8310 curve, and for my surprise, there is in the application list. but not in my theme list. Is the first time happen to me, and i did the battery pull out, reboot and everything possible with no result. Can you help me please!!!
    02-10-09 05:10 PM
    How did I download it.. Ota or with DM.. And are you sre it is compatible with the 8310 and your OS..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:16 PM
    I'd agree with Tae, is it definately compatable with your OS. Also have you removed any of the stock BB dimension themes recently ? These act as a backbone to most third party themes
    02-10-09 05:22 PM
    How i can remove one of the zen theme in my bb?? I know the theme downloaded is compatible with my device.
    02-10-09 05:33 PM
    Well if its compatible with your device, then chances are you've erased one of the stock (carrier) themes..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:36 PM
    You said the theme is compatible with your device but is it compatible with the OS you are running? You can check what OS you are running by going to Options> About. The theme you downloaded should have confirmed what OS it was for.
    02-10-09 05:39 PM
    Sorry, guys but I'm kind of new in os discussion, i am very dissapoiment because before i bought the theme, they said is compatible with my device (in device selector 8310), and now< i don't know how to contact with them or chenge the theme for other one.
    Is the second time happen to me, firts time was with the peekawho software, and never work and i don get my money back.
    Sorry I'm very frustated at this time, help me please
    02-11-09 07:34 PM
    You still havent told us what OS is on your phone. Do you have a link to the theme?
    02-11-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD