i need help in moving pictures from my phone to my computer without loading the blackberry disc. i need to move them to a flash drive, because i have to sell the phone
    08-14-09 04:30 PM
    You don't want to use desktop manager?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 04:32 PM
    You can't access the Device Memory from a computer without Roxio Media Manager.

However, you can move them from the Device Memory to a Media Card installed in the device using the device's file browser and then copy them from the card to the computer.
    08-14-09 05:32 PM
    I just use a usb cable to plug my phone into the computer and I can transfer pictures, music, and videos to the computer without using the desktop manager. It works just like a flash drive would
    08-14-09 05:59 PM
    For the Device Memory? Are you sure?
    08-14-09 07:18 PM
    I don't believe it works for device memory, you will only be accessing the memory card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 08:49 PM
    hey gilde, i have my phone plugged into the computer and nothing or should i get a memory card??
    08-23-09 02:36 PM
    Windows/Mac can only see your media card as a removable drive, it can not see device memory.

The simplest way to accomplish that would be to install a media card, then use Media / Explore to move the pictures to the media card.

If that is not practical, attach them to an email that you will open from a PC computer, then save them to a removable media thumbdrive.
    08-23-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD