Was just given a Blackberry 8320 as a gift for my 90th birthday. Am not able to set up personal e-mail because when I do the set up, there is no option for that. The only two things I can do at that screen are to register a company e-mail or bypass e-mail set up. Phone is branded T-Mobile and I have AT&T as my carrier. Currently, I have a Razor and was able to set up my personal e-mail in less than two minutes and am able to get and respond to mail from the Razor.. I called AT&T and they would not help because the phone is flashed with T-Mobile and T-Mobile does the same because I have AT&T. I know there has to be a way to do this. It is an unlocked phone.

Can someone help? Please respond to me at [email protected]

I do appreciate your assistance.
    07-28-08 10:08 AM
    WOW!! Welcome to CrackBerry!

We have a huge variety of types of people here...

As for email, do you have the BlackBerry data plan on your account for your 8320?
    07-28-08 10:10 AM
    you can log into the BIS website and do it from there, but I have a feeling it's because your PIN is already registered with BIS from the previous owner. I'm not sure how people have been getting around this. You might want to call T-Mobile and ask them if they will release the PIN for you.
    07-28-08 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD