so on you tube, almost every video says this media format not supported.... How do I fix this..
    a
    Also on craigslist< I can never reply to an ad if I want to buy something because I cannot see the encrypted letters that you have to typye in to respond.
    Help me guys, it has to be something simple
    10-09-09 07:11 AM
    For the you tube thing go to m.youtube.com if that doesn't help try a battery pull. For craigslist try using a different browser like bolt browser you can get it at the blackberry app.store. Hope this helps and have fun with your blackberry they are truly addicting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 07:32 AM
    I'm a new BB user as well. So for all the websites we visit on a phone, it is best to use the m.SITE.com instead of ww. SITE. com?
    10-09-09 10:47 AM
    Some sites have separate mobile (m. or wap.) sites, while some will automatically come up that way.
    10-09-09 11:07 AM
    Also on craigslist< I can never reply to an ad if I want to buy something because I cannot see the encrypted letters that you have to typye in to respond.
    Help me guys, it has to be something simple
    you can not reply to a add with the bb browser or bolt, i dont know about opera tho. the best you can do is copy the reply address and paste it in your email that way.

EDIT: in the bb browser you can just position your cursor on top of the reply to adress then hit your menu button and it will say EMAIL sale-abcd-123456789@craigslist dot com
    Last edited by hydroz_23; 10-09-09 at 12:07 PM.
    10-09-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD