I am trying to configure my calendar to synch with Novell. It is prompting for an Option login command? I am putting this in and keep getting a runtime error message saying it is unable to load or locate translator module! Can someone help tell me what I am doing wrong?
    01-22-09 12:19 PM
    01-22-09 12:47 PM
    I had the same problem for weeks. Finally, I discovered that my computer was not up-to-date.

I updated the computer by going to update.microsoft.com (using Internet Explorer).

Then I updated the Blackberry Desktop Manager to version v4.7 [na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/desktop.jsp#tab_tab_downloads]

In the Desktop Manager select: Synchronize, Configure-Synchronization, Reset Configuration.
    Then select (Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program) Synchronization.

From there, you follow the prompts and select Novell, Calendar (or whatever), put in your userid and password.

Hopefully this works. I'm new to the Blackberry experience.
    01-25-09 03:18 PM
    I had the same problem for weeks. Finally, I discovered that my computer was not up-to-date.

I updated the computer by going to update.microsoft.com (using Internet Explorer).

Then I updated the Blackberry Desktop Manager to version v4.7 [na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/desktop.jsp#tab_tab_downloads]

In the Desktop Manager select: Synchronize, Configure-Synchronization, Reset Configuration.
    Then select (Configure synchronization settings for my desktop program) Synchronization.

From there, you follow the prompts and select Novell, Calendar (or whatever), put in your userid and password.

Hopefully this works. I'm new to the Blackberry experience.
    Thanks so much. I am going to though my computer is only a few months old
    01-27-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD