Disclaimer: I have a BB from work but just bought a personal one and am a bit clueless. Also, I know other people have posted this same question, but mine is slightly different.

So, Enistein here thought she would download the Outlook contacts from her work BB to her personal BB. I did this through the BB software for my personal BB via my personal laptop.

Anyway, in doing so, I downloaded everything from my work BB, and I am receiving e-mails from my gmail account, but I can't send anything (getting the "No Message Service" message).

I didn't have anything worth saving on my personal BB, so I just want to do a do over.

Assuming this is the best course of action, how do I wipe off whatever from my work BB I put onto my personal BB and restore the original settings...?

Thanks in advance.
    01-01-09 05:27 PM
    All you have to do is resend your service books from the BIS webpage (myTmobile) or from the device. you can also try to go to options > advanced options > host routing table > menu > register now. if that doesnt work go to options > advanced options > service books > and delete the CMIME service book for your gmail account, and hit menu > undelete.
    01-01-09 05:32 PM
    Well, I have no idea what a BIS or a service book is, but, I followed your instructions, and it worked!

You are a legend.

THANKS!!
    01-01-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD