I went to options, advanced options, wireless upgrade, and clicked to upgrade to 4.5.0.182...but when I choose to download it, it says Waiting to connect to server, and then I have to Resume Download.

Is there a think to this upgrade here on Crackberry? I've been looking for it but can't find it.

Or can anyone help to solve my initial problem I have on my phone?
    04-06-10 09:17 AM
    How do I get an official (rim) relaesed OS upgrade? The wireless upgrade option on the phone, always says that lno upgrade available"??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 01:28 PM
    I went to options, advanced options, wireless upgrade, and clicked to upgrade to 4.5.0.182...but when I choose to download it, it says Waiting to connect to server, and then I have to Resume Download.

Is there a think to this upgrade here on Crackberry? I've been looking for it but can't find it.

Or can anyone help to solve my initial problem I have on my phone?
    You don't need to keep creating new threads. there are answers in the other thread you started:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/hel...pgrade-448677/
    04-06-10 01:30 PM
    How do I get an official (rim) relaesed OS upgrade? The wireless upgrade option on the phone, always says that lno upgrade available"??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Look at the top of this forum, the latest OS for your device can be found there. They are all "official" OS releases from RIM, but they might be released for another carrier. They can still be loaded on your device, as long as you follow directions to remove the vendor.xml file before attempting to load the software on your BB.
    04-06-10 01:33 PM
    Look at the top of this forum, the latest OS for your device can be found there. They are all "official" OS releases from RIM, but they might be released for another carrier. They can still be loaded on your device, as long as you follow directions to remove the vendor.xml file before attempting to load the software on your BB.

I've been reading different posts about the Wireless Upgrade Options on a 8310. What will it change or upgrade? Will I lose my Contacts, Messages, themes, etc?? I'm just wondering if it's worth doing it? Any advice will be appreciated. I don't want to mess up my BB. Thanks in advance.
    04-09-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD