i just recently unlocked my curve 8310 from att and i inserted a t-mobile sim card but its not working so i tried my brothers sprint sim card and it doesnt work either! i was told that after unlocking i was going to be able to use it on any GSM network but it doesnt work. Cant anyone help! thanks!
    01-22-10 03:03 PM
    Define not working. Have you done anything other than switch SIM cards?
    01-22-10 03:34 PM
    Ok when i insert the t-mobile or sprint sim card my signal is SOS i cannot make calls cannot text browse the web; but no i have not tried anything else, its out of my field of knowledge.
    01-22-10 03:47 PM
    If you have TMobile, call Customer Care and ask for the blackberry group. They should be able to help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 06:29 PM
    i just recently unlocked my curve 8310 from att and i inserted a t-mobile sim card but its not working so i tried my brothers sprint sim card and it doesnt work either! i was told that after unlocking i was going to be able to use it on any GSM network but it doesnt work. Cant anyone help! thanks!
    What does it say after entering the MEPD screen? If it has everything disabled or inactive then it is truly unlocked. But to me it doesn't sound like it is. It would work otherwise.
    01-24-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD