Soo.. I let someone borrow my phone for like 10 minutes yesterday and now today I noticed that my address book icon is nowhere to be found. My contacts are still stored in my phone because I can access them through my messages. But I would really love to somehow get my address icon back. lol Can anyone help me?? Thanks so much!
    04-21-09 10:15 AM
    In address book hit menu then select filter. Make sure nothing is checked.
    04-21-09 10:17 AM
    Soo.. I let someone borrow my phone for like 10 minutes yesterday and now today I noticed that my address book icon is nowhere to be found. My contacts are still stored in my phone because I can access them through my messages. But I would really love to somehow get my address icon back. lol Can anyone help me?? Thanks so much!
    Try hitting the menu button and Show all... It shows you all hidden icons.. then find teh icon you want.. .menu and uncheck hide.. then menu again and uncheck show all
    04-21-09 10:20 AM
    Try hitting the menu button and Show all... It shows you all hidden icons.. then find teh icon you want.. .menu and uncheck hide.. then menu again and uncheck show all
    Right on. Man these morning meeting are killing me this morning
    04-21-09 10:26 AM
    Yay I got it back! Thanks so much guys!!
    04-21-09 10:30 AM
    My Storm originally had AIM on it but I deleted the software, however, the Buddy alerts are still in my Ringtones folder...how do I delete them?
    04-21-09 10:32 AM
    My Storm originally had AIM on it but I deleted the software, however, the Buddy alerts are still in my Ringtones folder...how do I delete them?

First. your posting the same thing in multiple forums sections. you last 7 posts are all the same thing.

As for the ring tones have you tried to delete them by selecting each one hitting menu and selecting delete?
    04-21-09 10:39 AM
    First. your posting the same thing in multiple forums sections. you last 7 posts are all the same thing.

As for the ring tones have you tried to delete them by selecting each one hitting menu and selecting delete?
    Right on
    This is the Curve 83xx forums.. please go to the storm forum and post your questions about the STORM which is not the 83XX CURVE
    04-21-09 11:04 AM
    this also happend to me a while ago... gay
    04-21-09 11:34 AM
    this also happend to me a while ago... gay
    Why is the last word in your post necessary?
    04-21-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD