I wiped my phone to install v3 hybrid (this isnt the first hybrid i've installed) and now when i connected to apploader my phone will not reboot! it just has a black screen and the red LED light is constantly on. I really need to fix my phone i appreciate anybodys input on how to fix this. I use my phone all day i cant afford to have it fried.

Edit: i can get my phone screen to show the "507 ERROR", and even start apploader again, but once i try to load the new OS hybrid v3 on it, it does the same thing, just turns black with the red LED.....help...anybody?
    Last edited by P-Dizz221; 02-09-10 at 12:06 AM.
    02-09-10 12:01 AM
    I would start by trying an official OS and get your BB working again.

If you haven't already, try these methods:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    02-09-10 06:10 AM
    I'll give it a look after my morning classes, it looks like this is gonna be a long battle but its worth a shot. thanks for the link i'll let you know how its progressed later on today
    02-09-10 10:17 AM
    great...my berry will not be recognized by apploader or dm whatsoever. now what? it says the device is malfunctioned. am i screwed???
    02-09-10 05:32 PM
    the above links are to force run apploader....thats it. I need some kind of simplified tutorial that helps my phone be recognized by the computer......anybody????
    02-10-10 11:11 AM
    Try this.

How to Recover a Nuked BB

Or this.

Force Load an OS

Or this.

Last Chance Recovery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 12:11 PM
    Try this.

How to Recover a Nuked BB

Or this.

Force Load an OS

Or this.

Last Chance Recovery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awesome man thx!! i got it to recognize it my phone finally, i'm sticking to the VZW latest 4.5.0.175. and a battery pull got everything in working order. Saved my BB thx!
    02-10-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD