Here is my dilema, I had my SD card in my blackberry but I need to use it for my digital camera for a school project. When I try to format my card in windows, it says error cannot format, when I try to format it in my digital camera it will not format, what can i possibly do!
    02-20-10 08:04 PM
    Have you tried to format it in your BlackBerry? Will it work in the camera without being reformatted?
    02-20-10 08:23 PM
    yes i have tried with the card in my blackberry, and yes i have tried it in the camera it will not format it says error, thanks for the reply though
    02-20-10 08:59 PM
    Here is my dilema, I had my SD card in my blackberry but I need to use it for my digital camera for a school project. When I try to format my card in windows, it says error cannot format, when I try to format it in my digital camera it will not format, what can i possibly do!
    Are you using an adapter with the microSD card? If so, is the write protect switch in the lock position?
    02-20-10 09:00 PM
    Does the card still work in your BlackBerry? Can you use the camera in your 8330? If not, you have little choice but to buy another card. Fortunately they are available almost everywhere. You can probably find one at a Wal-Mart SuperCenter that's open all night.
    02-20-10 09:01 PM
    yes i can format it on my blackberry, and write protection is off like the guy above said, does blackberry put write protection on it or security stuff?
    02-21-10 02:21 PM
    Try going to Options-->Memory--> Then look at Media Card Support. Is Encryption Mode set to NONE?
    02-21-10 03:28 PM
    Try going to Options-->Memory--> Then look at Media Card Support. Is Encryption Mode set to NONE?
    I don't have that option to turn encryption mode on and off. btw I am running OS 5.0.0.438
    02-21-10 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD