hello i need the help with my memory card anyone know how to put the password on memory card so no one can see what u have in your memory card plz help
    06-02-08 08:50 PM
    Go to options>media card>select encryption mode and press the trackball to change to password. DONE
    06-02-08 08:52 PM
    Welcom to CB by the way.
    06-02-08 08:53 PM
    Go to options>media card>select encryption mode and press the trackball to change to password. DONE
    thanx bro and which program is good for Voice Recorder for time time record not for 1min.. i try what you told me for the media card when i change to password and save it i still can enter to my media files without password
    Last edited by jeeta21; 06-02-08 at 09:36 PM.
    06-02-08 09:33 PM
    There is no way to password protect the sd card other than setting a general password for the device. If you make the above change it will add a password for when you start your device, but if someone takes the card out of your phone it is completely viewable.

Also once you enter that password and are back to a homescreen the contents are viewable.
    06-02-08 09:33 PM
    There is no way to password protect the sd card other than setting a general password for the device. If you make the above change it will add a password for when you start your device, but if someone takes the card out of your phone it is completely viewable.

Also once you enter that password and are back to a homescreen the contents are viewable.
    ok thanx it's helpful
    06-02-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD