Heres my story....
    My ex-boyfriend bought me this BlackBerry. I told him I didnt need it, but he bought it anyway. Now hes my ex and didnt explain how to do anything on this thing. So therefore I need a TON of help. hopefully all of you are as nice as everyone says He goes the list of questions!! This is way to hard for me to figure out.

1. I have a hotmail account and it will not work on my blackberry. I have tried everything. going on the hotmail website and resetting everything, but it will still not tell me when i have an email. I can send an email from my phone just fine, but i want to be able to recieve emails too. I think that when i was setting up the email part i did it wrong and now it wont work. Does anyone know how to fix it?? I might have to disable everything and start fresh. But of course I would have no clue how to do that!!
    also when i try to go to the hotmail site, it tells me that my java script is enabled. when i try to able it, nothing happens. HELP ME PLEASE!!

2. Is there anyway to run my phone to my computer and get online for free? Or do I have to pay for an additional service for my computer?

3. I would like to get a ring back tone, is there anyway? I want people to hear music instead of songs!!

4. Is there a case that has a hard cover for over the screen so i wont have to re-apply the plastic all the time?

I really cant think of anymore questions at this time. I really would love all the help in the world. If you help me your Karma will be great for the day
    Thanks again
    Sarah aka Daisy
    09-24-08 08:57 AM
    Best bet would be to
    1. Go through the setup wizard again and the software that came with your device. Its all in there.

2. Go through the "newbies" tab on the crackberry homepage. There are tutorials that will explain everything to you. They are awsome! It took me a few weeks until I finally got my BB all setup. You just have to take the time to read.

3. Do a search on the forum threads on specific issues you are trying to resolve. I am willing to bet that you will find all these questions have been asked already. On top of all that as you search you will come across other usefull info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 09:14 AM
    1. Try resending your service books. If that fails, delete the hotmail account from your Blackberry, and re-add it.

2. No, there is no way to do this for free. You can tether, but this will cost you additional money, on top of your existing data plan.

3. Log into your account from Verizon's website. From there, you can purchase and manage your ringback tones.

4. You can find tons of accessories right here at CB, or try a Google search.

For future reference, always search first. I can guarantee that 9 times out of 10, your answers will be very easy to find.

Welcome to CB.
    09-24-08 09:28 AM
    Are you hot?

09-24-08 11:38 AM
    Are you hot?

Wow. Really....

09-24-08 11:41 AM
    Wow. Really....

Maybe in that persons world... Depending on if she's hot or not will tell him if she's gonna be able to do a little homework for her answers or just make a new post that 30 other people make daily with the same questions?!

Either that or a ******** post to increase their status! Could be that too!

09-24-08 11:46 AM
    1. Welcome to Crackberry!

2. Wow, the guy that asked if she was hot needs lesson on how to be a gentleman.

09-24-08 11:51 AM
    The thought more than likely crossed every guys mind who saw this thread... I just went where they wouldn't.

09-24-08 11:54 AM
    Are you hot?

Wow Bro......

But daisy if you have any question just search for it and like was said before 9 times out of 10 youll find a thread about it. But if you cant find what your looking for. There are a ton of people that have a ton of knowledge about blackberries that are very helpful.

But welcome to CB and if you have any questions let me know
    09-24-08 11:58 AM
    Yea yea... I'm the bad guy for saying what we were all thinking.

09-24-08 12:00 PM
    Um. I doubt anyone besides you was thinking that.

09-24-08 02:18 PM
    Will they admit they were? Probably not

09-24-08 05:11 PM
    Welcome to CB! Yes, we are as nice as "everyone" says, speaking for everyone on here when I say this.

09-24-08 05:17 PM
    Will they admit they were? Probably not

i think what you are looking for is an online dating service...wrong forum and definately wrong website buddy
    09-24-08 05:25 PM
    Um. I doubt anyone besides you was thinking that.

yes I was thinking the same thing, I would never ask someone like that on a forum though
    09-24-08 07:14 PM
    That is the wrong thing to say in a open forum if you are going to ask such a thing then it should be in a PM asking that out of the blue you probably got on her bad list.

09-24-08 08:44 PM
    Well lets see....intelligent enough to know where to come for BB resources. Has a BB....what more do you need to know???

All the ladies on here already get big ups!!! So why ask?
    09-24-08 08:54 PM
    Thanks for all the help and the question if I am hot. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will and then you can figure it out for yourself. Crackberry is funny.
    Daisy
    09-24-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD