should i get a bb curve with boost mobile or 32 gig ipod touch and can u watch movies on the bb curve
    02-25-10 10:32 PM
    Yes you can watch movies on the curve. If youre just interested in movies and entertainment get the Touch. Its more user friendly for movies plus you will have the bigger screen.
    02-25-10 10:41 PM
    if you need a phone, the Touch is the wrong way to go. Besides, why get a Touch when the iPad is coming out in 3 weeks?
    02-25-10 10:42 PM
    Yes you can watch movies on the curve. If youre just interested in movies and entertainment get the Touch. Its more user friendly for movies plus you will have the bigger screen.
    what type of movies? iTunes format or Media Center format?
    02-25-10 10:43 PM
    should i get a bb curve with boost mobile or 32 gig ipod touch and can u watch movies on the bb curve
    One is a smartphone, the other is a media player/web browser.

Do any of your friends or family have Blackberries? If so, Blackberry Messenger (like IM) is really cool.

The disadvantage for the Curve is that the screen is not the best. If movies are your thing, I think the ipod touch is the way to go. Not to mention the cost of a plan, data plan, etc...
    02-26-10 12:24 AM
    I carry both a Curve 8330 and a 32GB iPod Touch. I really like the touch for media and the web. But the Curve is MUCH better for typing in my opinion. I can't get used to typing on my iPod, whereas I type the same speed on my Curve as I do my laptop.

As mentioned above, the iPod has no data plan, and I find free WiFi nearly everywhere I go. The touch is great for your needs I'm guessing. Movies are definitely better on the touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD