Also I cannot answer calls or access any programs because of this.

I've tried removing the battery more than once... I have a curve 8300

This just all of a sudden started happening (or not happening actually) .

Any ideas???
    06-05-08 09:32 PM
    Try pulling the battery. See if that fixes it.
    06-05-08 09:34 PM
    Thanks but I've tried that multiple times with no luck.
    06-05-08 09:35 PM
    Have you left it out for more than a minute? How about doing a backup via desktop manager?
    06-05-08 09:38 PM
    Might just be a simple hardware failure. Bring it back to the store and tell them to give you a new one!

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-05-08 09:50 PM
    Also I cannot answer calls or access any programs because of this.

I've tried removing the battery more than once... I have a curve 8300

This just all of a sudden started happening (or not happening actually) .

Any ideas???
    samething just happened to me... i think water or liquid got into the phone somehow. That's what i'm pretty sure happen to mines. you can move it up and down but cant click anything and the keypad doesn't work
    06-16-09 02:02 AM
    You got water in it, the same thing happened to mine. Luckily, you probably didn't trigger the paper they use to see if you got it wet, so they might replace it at the store.
    06-16-09 05:24 AM
    You got water in it, the same thing happened to mine. Luckily, you probably didn't trigger the paper they use to see if you got it wet, so they might replace it at the store.
    yep same with mine. The ball works because it's on a different chip than the keyboard, and the clicking doesnt work because it's on the same board as the other buttons, so that keyboard was damaged. u might be able to get a full housing, and i mean full housing and you can replace the keyboard plate(what goes under the buttons), but if it's the actual board that is wet, then you have to get a replacement.
    06-16-09 07:18 AM
    Woke up this morning and found mine doing the same thing..

Except mines an 8900!! :P
    06-23-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD