So I went to blackberrys website to download and install the newest OS update for my BB. Everything seemed fine at first, the application loader popped up and started doing its thing. When I came back in the room 45 minutes later the loader said it was connecting to device and my BB had an hourglass spinning on it. Its been a while now and its still doing that. What should I do? I left it plugged into my computer and havnt touched it, Im afraid if i do it might now have entirely installed the software and then my BB would just be screwed... please help...
    02-12-09 12:25 PM
    Just have to be patient while it does it's thing. Pull the cord out now and you'll be waitoing twice as long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 12:29 PM
    yep.... just wait it out
    02-12-09 12:51 PM
    Wait till you get a message that everything is complete or you get an error message.
    02-12-09 12:52 PM
    ok now the update is finally dont and ive still got this spinning hourglass...
    02-12-09 01:33 PM
    Did you get it running yet? Every thread I see about updating problems or app errors and it brings back memories of darkness and despair!!! lol
    02-12-09 04:27 PM
    Oh... and the spinning hourglass of death!! Aaaaaarrgh!!
    02-12-09 04:28 PM
    The Hourglass is part of the OS upgrade. Let it finish completely and then unplug it.. It could stay with the hourglass for more than an hour sometimes.
    02-12-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD