My icon for my Browser is gone. Was the App deleted for some reason? I have no idea what happened. How do I restore it?
    03-20-08 09:11 AM
    The browser icon is pushed to your phone from your carrier. If it's not there, then that means your account with AT&T may have changed.

Log into AT&Ts BIS web site and resend your service books. That should correct the problem.

If you recently reloaded an OS then you should go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, press menu and choose Register.

If both of these don't work, you need to call AT&T and inquire as to why and confirm that there is a data plan on your account.
    03-20-08 09:18 AM
    Hey...the "Host Routing Table" thingy worked. U da man!!!! Thanks!
    03-20-08 09:28 AM
    Sunkast,

Since you're already threaded here, and are obviously knowledgeable....

I have another question:

Something wild happened to my Calendar where many of my past appts are in duplicate. What happened there?
    03-20-08 09:31 AM
    Sunkast,

Icons disappearing seem to occur very often. I lost two this week, calendar and browser and they were not hidden. I recovered the browser as you suggested by registering but had to do a restore to get the calendar icon back. Do you have any idea why icons just go away? My calendar icon just disappeared when I closed the calendar after entering an appointment. Any idea WHY this happens to the icons?
    03-20-08 09:53 AM
    Sunkast,

Since you're already threaded here, and are obviously knowledgeable....

I have another question:

Something wild happened to my Calendar where many of my past appts are in duplicate. What happened there?
    I don't have much experience dealing with calendar issues. But I took some time and found a post that I think will get you back in shape. Read the post below by jsanders.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/my-...tml#post180132
    03-20-08 12:15 PM
    Sunkast,

Icons disappearing seem to occur very often. I lost two this week, calendar and browser and they were not hidden. I recovered the browser as you suggested by registering but had to do a restore to get the calendar icon back. Do you have any idea why icons just go away? My calendar icon just disappeared when I closed the calendar after entering an appointment. Any idea WHY this happens to the icons?
    The calendar icon should never disappear. I have no idea why it did in your case.
    03-20-08 12:17 PM
    Thanks. It seemed strange to me, but I guess it's not a big deal since I got it back.
    03-20-08 01:04 PM
    Thanks. It seemed strange to me, but I guess it's not a big deal since I got it back.
    Yeah, it's always a good idea to have a recent back up in case of odd issues like that.
    03-20-08 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD