Last nite my bb was taking it's time loading then the hour glass would not stop whatever it was doing. So, I turned my bb off(full poweer off). Hoping it would have goodnites rest. I got up this morning for some dumb reason pull the battery for a hard some I read somewhere, replace battery and went to work. Now I have nothing. No address book, no email setup, no ringtone, NOTHING!!!WDID

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 09:31 AM
    YEP, I may cry.

03-15-08 09:32 AM
    There there... Don't cry...
    03-15-08 10:13 AM
    thats horrible
    and you didnt have your device backed up?
    03-15-08 10:20 AM
    Once about 2 weeks ago. But my computer is junk.

03-15-08 10:56 AM
    Hey, I went home for lunch plugged into my junky computer and restored 80% better then sim card.
    Why can't I save address book to media card???

03-15-08 11:55 AM
    Where can I find internet browser? It' not showing on my home screen.

03-15-08 12:24 PM
    Browser is back!
    I guess everybody knows I didn't stay at a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS last nite.

03-15-08 01:13 PM
    Lesson learned, when you see the hour glass, keep waiting.
    03-15-08 01:17 PM
    Somethings gotta change, I know more about bb then the sales guy I got it from. So talking to him is like talking to myself. How do I connect my junky computer to another computer to download OS. Then maybe I can remove some of the unused app on my bb.

03-15-08 02:18 PM
    Your sales guy is there to move boxes, it is customer support team that makes everything work.

If you need to borrow access to get the job done, minimum requirements will be Window XP/Vista and a high speed internet connection. Truth is, dosn't matter how fast your connection is, BlackBerrys servers are the limiting factor. It can take a couple hours just to download and install the Desk Top Manager.

Save yourself some grief, do not install the Media Manager, it will tie up the computer for hours building its indexes.
    03-15-08 02:38 PM
    Got a no high speed where I live(12,000ft out city limits) but hey, thanks for 5th grade comment. Junky computer has XP. Can get so access using bb as modem but I have trouble downloading. I got Media Manager installed. Just need a OS.

03-15-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD