ok i just got my curve a day ago i have at&t and i didnt get data but i wanted to know if there is any way to crack it so i can have the internet without paying for it also i wanted to know if there was anything else i can do with my curve without having the internet besides text and calls and the calender
    08-31-09 07:03 PM
    Data with a BB=Crack!
    BB without Data=Amy Whinehouse!
    Well, with no data......its pretty much useless in my opinion. Also, no you cannot hack BIS so you get it for free.
    BB's have to have data to be able to utilize every function of a BB.
    JUST PAY FOR THE DATA PLAN!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Tripster; 08-31-09 at 08:01 PM.
    08-31-09 07:11 PM
    You have a non Wi-Fi BB so forget it. If you had the 8320 or 8330 then you might have a chance.

But yours absolutely relies on the phone data plan, sorry.
    08-31-09 07:12 PM
    This forum isn't going to allow you to discussion stealing or do other illegal things in order to bypass the carrier, so you will be best served by not pursuing that part of your query here.
    08-31-09 07:44 PM
    This forum isn't going to allow you to discussion stealing or do other illegal things in order to bypass the carrier, so you will be best served by not pursuing that part of your query here.
    QFT... lol wow that takes some guts ... Hey guys, I got a new phone. How can I steal from my provider? Thanks!
    08-31-09 07:57 PM
    These are the people who are causing AT&T to require data plans starting the 6th. Thanks ****!
    08-31-09 08:08 PM
    Nah....good grief people...guys are out there rooting android right now....its a cat and mose game...let him hack and they cancel him.....snitches....good grief

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD