I have heard about the infamous CrackBerry forums and have followed on Twitter for quite some time (@packerslounge)

Anyway, here is problem, fix it for me.

I have the basic 8310. Whatever came stock is what is on it. I use social scope as my Facebook and Twitter client (by the far the best out there if you can get it) that being said, I recently downloaded their most recent update and from their everything has gone to ****.

At this time my Blackberry shuts down randomly. If I try to download anything, remove a program etc. My first thought was to go in and delete the application. When I try to delete an application the device shuts down. When I return the application does not appear in the application list anymore, but is still present and runs on the device. I am also getting
    "PersistableObjectException" errors.

All of that led me to believe that the original OS is messed up. I have done the pull the battery thing, and cleaned up some memory space (although I am at less than 12 000 000 available memory at 7 341 103

Then, I finally broke down and downloaded the new OS AT&T software. I also downloaded the Desktop Manager on my machine running Vista Pro. First, I can never find the application. It doesn't let my create a desktop icon or anything. Secondly, if I download the Desktop app it will run the first time up until the point I need to connect my device. At that point the screen does not detect my device in any port. I went in and changed the power setting but still to no avail. The only place I can find the Desktop app is my programs, and I currently have uninstalled it.
    11-10-09 01:06 PM
    Reboot your pc and reinstall dm. You also need to look at the blackberry help, 101's on saving memory. You should have a lot more than that...
    11-10-09 05:16 PM
    Try using app loader instead. Download it from th rim web site. It seems to be more reliable than the dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD