My Hour glass icon has been blinking for 2 days straight and I am no longer receiving email messages to my BB. It was working just fine 2 days ago and nothing happened to my phone (no damage etc.)

Things I have already tried:
    Taking the battery out for 20 minutes
    Disconnetcted Network and then reconnected
    Deleted email and then set it up again

It is like my phone is "Thinking" and the emails are stuck....My browser works and my calls work fine (though the entire phone is slower than normal.) I have not downloaded anything to my phone or done anything different, it just happened out of the blue.

HELP! THANKS!!!
    09-18-08 01:43 PM
    Go to Options > Status. What numbers do you see for File Free?
    09-18-08 01:45 PM
    43292949 Bytes
    09-18-08 01:49 PM
    signal: -81dbm

I also did *228 with verizon and updated my phone and roaming etc.
    09-18-08 01:52 PM
    There are a few threads on this same topic already. Many say that it can either facebook or viigo that is causing the issue. I had the same problem when I ran OS 4.5.0.66 (I think that was the version). I upgraded to OS 4.5.0.77 and did not install viigo and the issue is gone. If you do not want to upgrade you may need to reinstall your OS or remove any applications you have installed (one at a time) to see if one of them is the culprit.
    09-18-08 01:52 PM
    I have Facebook so i will try that first....when you mentioned that as one of the first things, that definitely could be it, and I received a TON of Facebook messages the day it quit working.

Thanks again!
    09-18-08 01:57 PM
    I have Facebook so i will try that first....when you mentioned that as one of the first things, that definitely could be it, and I received a TON of Facebook messages the day it quit working.

Thanks again!
    FYI: I run facebook with no issues.
    09-18-08 01:58 PM
    So, The second i deleted facebook and my phone restarted, i received 96 emails immediately. Deleting facebook worked.
    09-18-08 02:05 PM
    So, The second i deleted facebook and my phone restarted, i received 96 emails immediately. Deleting facebook worked.
    Now try reinstalling it. Make sure you have the latest version of it. I'm running facebook version 1.2.0
    09-18-08 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD