ok need help here...

got a couple of issues here will list them ..

1. while tryin to do a backup it keeps freezing at the point when it says BBGroups. and doesnt go anywhere after that.....had my BB connected to up to an hour more than once but nothin. but i think i rectified the issue but i still hope for an explanation. i read sumwhere to delete all the groups . so thats wat i did.. deleted all the groups from bbm, but i want to add them back. so would i encounter this porblem again.

2. i got this error when trying to leave a group - uncaught exception : application net_rim_bb_qm_peer(149) is not responding; process terminated.

any idea what is wrong??

3. got another error during this process - uncaught exception : java.lang.nullpointerexception

please any help/explanations/ so that i can correct this and not encounter these probs again in the future.
    was it an issue that mayb one of the groups jus got messed up???
    04-29-10 09:45 AM
    ok so i added bak jus one of the groups to see wats up.....and one time the phone got slow....stallin up at times seeing the hourglass....

i jus dont get it...... wats wit bbm 5.0 n groups.... do i need to reinstall my os on my phone..... ??
    04-29-10 01:29 PM
    geeez 85views and not one person can help me out...

where is bigbadwulf when u need sum assistance .....
    05-03-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD