I have a security webcam that updates a picture every 10 seconds that I'm able too view through any web browser anywhere. I put the IP address in my curve and it goes to the site and downloads something. Please help me pull the info from my tired limited gray matter as I remember running into this somewhere in the past. What it displays looks like machine language. Just a bunch of random looking characters and numbers. Is this an encoding problem or what? Is there a work around??? Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Marty
    11-13-08 01:05 PM
    I don't think the blackberry can view a feed like that, i've tried several different apps that are supposed to work on a smart phone, but have not had any luck either. Anyone else?
    thanks,
    clive
    11-13-08 02:27 PM
    Thanks for the response. I didn't think it would be a problem. All I'm trying to do is download a JPG picture. On my computer I'm able to put in the IP of the webserver and then a slash and the name of the jpg file and it downloads the picture. Dang didn't think it was this hard for the BB. Anyone else have any ideas.

Marty
    11-14-08 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD