Hello - I've been having issues with syncing my BB with Outlook. How should I set it up so that my Outlook calendar wins? I put everything in outlook and basically just want to be sure everything transfers over to the BB.

Also, every time I sync, my homepage image changes back to the default. Not really a big issue but annoying that I have to change it back to a personalized picture each time I sync.

Help is greatly appreciated!!!
    08-11-08 06:44 AM
    Also, every time I sync, my homepage image changes back to the default. Not really a big issue but annoying that I have to change it back to a personalized picture each time I sync.

Help is greatly appreciated!!!
    About you homepage resetting. But your homepage wallpaper on the device itself and not on the media card. That should fix that problem.
    08-11-08 06:56 AM
    Welcome to CB, I need to determine whether you're on BES or BIS?
    08-11-08 07:10 AM
    How would I know BES or BIS?
    08-11-08 07:11 AM
    In the DM:

Select Syncronize > Configuration tab > Configure > Advanced Settings > Confict Resolution > Microsoft Outlook Wins
    08-11-08 07:12 AM
    How would I know BES or BIS?
    Is your BB connected to your work server? which will be BES.
    08-11-08 07:15 AM
    No it's not connected to work for anything. It's personal but I connect it to my work computer to keep my calendar updated.

I did the advanced settings to have outlook win but half my appointments disappeared after sync this morning.
    08-11-08 07:17 AM
    No it's not connected to work for anything. It's personal but I connect it to my work computer to keep my calendar updated.

I did the advanced settings to have outlook win but half my appointments disappeared after sync this morning.

Seems to me you haven't set it it up on your initial sync therefor you have lost your appointments
    08-11-08 07:21 AM
    But they are still in the BB!!! How do I get them to transfer back to outlook and then set up the sync so that the only changes happen on the BB?
    08-11-08 07:24 AM
    But they are still in the BB!!! How do I get them to transfer back to outlook and then set up the sync so that the only changes happen on the BB?
    In advanced settings under synchronization there's option to sync one way either from your BB to outlook or the other way around.
    08-11-08 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD