My hubby gave me this phone and it use to belong to his boss. His boss called verizon and got the unlock code so I was unable to unlock it and use it with tmobile. The only thing is that I haven't been able to set up my email because everytime I try to do it through tmobile, it gives me an error. Yesterday my phone was acting weird so I pulled the battery and when it came back on, I received a text saying Congratulations [email protected] (the bosses email address) has been succesfully setup and that I would start receiving emails and sure enough not even 5 minutes later I had 54 of this mans personal business emails!!!! I need to erase the email address from my device ASAP.
    Last edited by anmart84; 06-25-09 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Rephrase
    06-25-09 10:41 AM
    Try logging in to your carrier's BIS site and remove the email account from there. If you don't have an account, create one. Here is the link for t-mobile. Unsupported Browser (no idea why it says unsupported browser but thats the link)
    06-25-09 10:51 AM
    I tried going through tmobile and it gives me an error.
    06-25-09 10:57 AM
    In applications list on your BB, open e-mail setting icon. Login and go to accounts and delete the one you no longer want.
    06-25-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD