Hello Folks

Im so aggravated and desperate! Please Help!

I have a Tmobile Pearl and wanted to upgrade to a curve. My brother gave me a Unlocked ATT Curve 8310. Iy actually worked fine on tmobile last night everything worked Texting and even Web and email.

My brother told me I need to go to tmobile and download the TMOBILE OS 4.2 I think it is.

I came here and read the os upgrade thread three time and holding my breath followed the steps starting with the JL COMMANDER wipe. It was successful. I get the 507 error mentioned.

From there it wouldn�t connect to Desktop manager so I d/c and took out battery as the other post said. It connected but in the upgrade section there is no mention of the os upgrade! IM SO LOST!
    Michael LeShane [email protected] [url=http://www.myspace.com/leshane]MySpace.com - Michael LeShane - Phoenix, Arizona - 6233410099
    07-29-08 07:41 PM
    Tmobile does not have an OS for the 8310. Use the stickies to download the 4.5 OS and use that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 07:47 PM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH Stickies ???
    07-29-08 07:55 PM
    Top of the blackberry curve 83xx page. One of the first few threads. FYI - after I started an upgrade and went into Apploader, Apploader gave me the option to connect to my Curve. When you get the right OS installed on your computer, DM should see it and take off. There is a 4.5.0.55 there for you.
    Last edited by exelant; 07-29-08 at 08:19 PM.
    07-29-08 08:14 PM
    Thank Yawl SO MUCH! I WAS SO AGGRAVATED at myself for not doing more research before i started. Im gonna try now let yawl know how it goes and AGAIN thank you so much!

myspace dot com / leshane
    07-29-08 08:17 PM
    Get the proper OS for your specific device downloaded...

then follow my guide : link in my signature
    07-29-08 08:20 PM
    I want to thank Mr Decker and Horizon Wireless Online!

I was so aggravated I literally gave myself a headache!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
    07-29-08 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD