late my phone hasnt been acting right. when i get calls it restarts sometimes. i try to play MP3s it restarts. i get texts sometimes it restarts. it wont play my videos either. its like i got some kind of virus or something. i dont know why or what to do. can anyone help me out with this please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-08 01:10 AM
    First things first, have you tried a battery pull? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.

Second, check how much free memory you have. Go to Options > Status. What do you have listed for File Free?
    05-13-08 01:15 AM
    i've done the battery pull plenty of times. if and when it does work my phone eventually does the same things. sometimes it does nothing at all. my memory is at roughly 15 mb.
    05-13-08 02:15 AM
    Try reinstalling the OS.

05-13-08 02:21 AM
    how do i reinstall the the os?
    05-13-08 02:24 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/new...2-184-a-18387/

05-13-08 02:28 AM
    how do i reinstall the the os?
    First back up everything from desktop manager, then go to your carrier and click on the download link. I hate the thought of it, but I may have to do the same thing. Ever since I installed the latest OS, it crashes all the time and I have to do a battery pull. I never had to in the past and it rarely if ever slowed on me. Now the screen is constantly going black or it slows so much I have to do a pull. I added more memory but realizes that the application are in the phone memory and not the card.
    04-16-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD