I used to be able to read pdf files from my email...suddenly (well, after downloading then deleting docs to go basic) I can no longer read them...tells me, "cannot be viewed on your device" the only other things I have downloaded recently are a mortgage calculator, and bebuzz...which I also deleted...any ideas of what I can do?

Thanks so much.
    07-26-10 06:47 PM
    Try re downloading Docs To Go
    07-26-10 06:55 PM
    I was able to read them BEFORE docs to go download, and I wasn't a huge fan...so I deleted it, now I can't read pdf's...was hoping there was a simple fix to be able to view them again...
    07-26-10 07:02 PM
    Well go connect your phone to the Desktop Manager, and go to the application loader. I know there is a file something you have to have to view email attachments.
    07-26-10 07:11 PM
    does anyone know the name of the file? thanks...
    07-26-10 07:32 PM
    1. Have you tried a battery pull?
    2. Try connecting to Desktop Manager and let it offer to update your OS (not Application Loader). I think it does that if it detects that the device is missing an OS file.
    07-26-10 08:38 PM
    Thanks...I'm gonna try that...I did load the Blackberry attatchment service from the desktop manager, and still can't view pdf...gonna try a battery pull...
    07-26-10 08:41 PM
    Well if you look for the file on the How To part of the forums there is a guy that posted a way to free up file memory. In that thread somewhere he mentions the file name and gives the description.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 08:42 PM
    hmm...I just looked at Application loader, and I was going to suggest Attachment service. Fingers crossed for battery pull.
    07-26-10 08:42 PM
    Ugh...just tried the battery pull...didn't work...phooey!
    07-26-10 08:58 PM
    I've got one more idea.
    App Loader... Browse
    Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8330......\DocViewer.alx
    07-26-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD