What would make it so I suddenly can't connect to the internet? Everything was fine earlier, now when I go to my browser, it starts but just won't go.

BerryWeather won't update.

It has been a couple of hours now.

I did 2 QuickPulls and a real battery pull.

I called Sprint a while ago to check if there was a problem in my area, but they said no problem and were going to put me through to BlackBerry support, but they had me I hold, I just hung up thinking that it was probably some temporary glitch, but by the time I found out that I still could not connect, it was too late to call Sprint back.

I was on the internet quite a bit this afternoon. Did I burn something up being on it too long?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks!
    04-19-09 11:31 PM
    Try to resend your service books
    04-19-09 11:32 PM
    PM me your PIN and I will check your Service Status.
    Most Carriers can't see the status.
    04-19-09 11:38 PM
    Try to resend your service books
    Please forgive my technodweeb status, but I don't know what that means.

But thanks. If you could explain perhaps?
    04-19-09 11:48 PM
    Please forgive my technodweeb status, but I don't know what that means.

But thanks. If you could explain perhaps?
    The required Service might be Deactivated, Suspended, etc.
    Then I can tell you wheather or not that's the problem.
    I can even send you your Service Books.
    I just need your PIN.
    Options> Status> PIN
    04-19-09 11:51 PM
    The required Service might be Deactivated, Suspended, etc.
    Then I can tell you wheather or not that's the problem.
    I can even send you your Service Books.
    I just need your PIN.
    Options> Status> PIN
    I just sent it to you. What do you mean "the required service might be deactiveated, suspended, etc?"

anyway, I just PM'd you.

thanks.
    04-19-09 11:53 PM
    Options>advanced option>Host Routing Table>BB button select register now
    04-19-09 11:55 PM

Thanks. Okay, I did that. Now what? Do I look for something or is something going to happen, or do I try to connect again or what?
    04-20-09 12:04 AM
    try to connect again
    04-20-09 12:05 AM
    I just started noticing this as well. I followed your instructions and that didn't fix it. Neither did sending my service books. If I remember correctly, don't you get a message on the BB when you send your service books? I sent mine aboot 10 minutes ago and haven't got them yet. I can send and receive text messages, but it looks like I can't send and recive e-mails.
    04-20-09 12:10 AM
    Nope. Browswer just goes to "requesting" and stops at some point. I tried to wait it out once (prior to you having me resend my service books) and it shut itself off and rebooted.

I hope I didn't mess something up!
    04-20-09 12:13 AM
    Nope. Browswer just goes to "requesting" and stops at some point. I tried to wait it out once (prior to you having me resend my service books) and it shut itself off and rebooted.

I think there's something going on with Sprint that they don't know aboot or don't want to admit. I sent a text message to my girlfriend and she got that. She has t-mobile and she's surfing around online without a problem.

Here's the weird thing...I can get online with Bolt, but not the BB Browser.
    04-20-09 12:22 AM
    I just started noticing this as well. I followed your instructions and that didn't fix it. Neither did sending my service books. If I remember correctly, don't you get a message on the BB when you send your service books? I sent mine aboot 10 minutes ago and haven't got them yet. I can send and receive text messages, but it looks like I can't send and recive e-mails.
    That's funny. I got an email. It is from BlackBerry registration and it says, "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network."

I haven't tried texting, but everything else works and I've been getting email updates to this thread from here to my phone.
    04-20-09 12:35 AM

Check it now. Mine just started working again. I can go online and I got flodded with e-mails. Everything I should've got from the last hour came in all at once.
    04-20-09 12:36 AM
    Check it now. Mine just started working again. I can go online and I got flodded with e-mails. Everything I should've got from the last hour came in all at once.

LOL - I was just coming here to say that too! Someone had me go to browser, wanted me to check my browser to make sure it was set to BB, but before I could do that, it connected - FAST.

I've had it do this before, you know, like for a few minutes while a fume about waiting for another 5 minutes or so, and it has been fine, but this was 3-1/2 hours!!!

Anyway, thanks everyone!!
    04-20-09 12:41 AM

Okay - tha's interesting. We both have 3330s, both with Sprint. I'm in the Seattle area - do you think it has something to do with the area or the whole Sprint network - oh, who cares now. I'm back up and running!
    04-20-09 12:43 AM
    I had no service (BIS) for a little bit. Came back up at 1030 exactly. Its good now.
    04-20-09 01:29 AM
    Okay - tha's interesting. We both have 3330s, both with Sprint. I'm in the Seattle area - do you think it has something to do with the area or the whole Sprint network - oh, who cares now. I'm back up and running!
    It was either all of Sprint or the western part of the US. But like you said, who cares. It's working now.
    04-20-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD