Ok, after switching blackberry devices not liking the new one and switching back I have a few troubling discoveries, and not sure how to fix them. I have searched for this problem and dont see what I am experiencing, so please, please, please save me. Ok, here is the facts of what happened:

Got a storm- used blackberry desktop manager to switch from one blackberry device to another

decided I didnt like the storm and missed my old curve's keyboard so I did the same process back the other way

this is when I noticed 3 things:
    1) I have a "Device Default" email listed (without an address) then email address "A" and email address "B" Listed separately
    2) I have NO DATA in my outlook calendar
    3) I have duplicates (of most things) in my calendar spread out over my two email addresses (default has 109 entries, email "A' has 4 entries, and email "B" has 173 entries)

I am terrified of what happens if I connect my device to my computer next. So here are my questions:

A) How do I make Email "A" the "device default" (shouldn't it be anyways?)
    B) How do I combine all the entries in the calendar under Email "A"?
    C) How do I get all those entries once combined back into my Outlook calendar?

PLEASE HELP....

And thanks in advance.
    04-15-09 07:25 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/dev...lendar-161613/

Should help for now. As I am on my way out the door
    04-15-09 07:54 PM
    Actually it confused me more...

Not sure what I should do here... How do I merge all three email (default, email A, email B) calendar info into one...AND back that up on my OUTLOOK which is now empty?
    04-15-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD