I holstered my 8310 without locking the keyboard... EEEK!

The browser was open and some magic keystroke occurred that scaled up all of the fonts displayed in the browser.

The font size option in Browser Options -> General Properties did NOT change. In fact, when I change it, nothing happens (even with reboot). The system font size also did not change... all menu fonts and all other application fonts are normal. Only the Browser fonts changed.

It's acting just like what a PC-based browser does when you hit Ctrl+. ALL fonts are scaled up.

I've tried various browser options. I've checked all the browser shortcut guides. I've tried all sorts of combinations of keys, modifiers, trackball, etc. all to no avail. And it's making me miserable.

Help??? :-)
    03-30-08 04:21 PM
    i never lock my keyboard before i holster my phone and never had anything like this happen
    03-30-08 04:23 PM
    I have to holster it very carefully and slowly if it's unlocked... otherwise it makes calls, starts apps, changes settings before it goes to sleep once it reaches the very bottom of the holster.

Is that weird or wrong? Does the direction of the holster matter? I guess not... does the same thing facing either way.
    03-30-08 04:26 PM
    ya as soon as you put it in the holster the magnet should automatically put it in sleep mode
    03-30-08 04:35 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    03-30-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD