Hi All,
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I own a BB 8320 Curve. It's such an excellent piece of sophistication with its wide range of features and its ability to support its customers.
    The only problem i have been having is with its BLUETOOTH connectivity.
    I have not been able to connect to any bluetooth device, due to "PASSKEY" issues.
    Everytime i try to connect, it asks for a passkey and when i enter a default value of '0000' or '1234' or anything else otherwise, it doesnt work or get connected. All my attempts to use its buletooth feature are in vain and i'm very dissappointed. If someone could throw in some light on this, would be really great.
    Is there a way i can reset the "PASSKEY" or is there something in default that i should be using to connect.
    Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Please help me with this.
    Thanks in advance!
    06-16-08 10:52 AM
    It will work fine as long as you put in a code first and the person your connecting with enters the same code. I could not find my default code either...so I just always connect with my friends first.

Perhaps a temporary solution until we find out what BB default code is.
    06-16-08 11:30 AM
    Check you connectivity, try turning you bluetooth function on and off, delete the old device and search for it again and go through the set up all over.
    06-16-08 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD