I have a boost mobile black berry curve 8330 and i can text but i cant receive them. also when i connect it to the blackberry syncing media center i try to sync it and it says the media chip isnt up to date or something to that effect. But i updated my phone as soon as i got it today. Any help please?
    08-16-10 08:45 PM
    I also have the Boost BB 8330 & I've experienced a txt problem as well . When it happened (once so far ) I called Boost Customer Service & they talked me thru the procedure for reconnecting my BB to their service . All in all , took about 15 min .
    If I could remember w/certainty what was done or what you should do I'd tell you but I don't so I can't ( it involves going thru & deleting files & then reloading them ) .
    I'd advise you to call Boost CS from a different phone , not the phone your having issues with , & they should be able to help you .
    As far as your BT goes , I don't know what the problem is but I do know Boost CS has a BT dept .
    Good luck .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 11:29 PM
    I have a boost mobile black berry curve 8330 and i can text but i cant receive them. also when i connect it to the blackberry syncing media center i try to sync it and it says the media chip isnt up to date or something to that effect. But i updated my phone as soon as i got it today. Any help please?
    I just realized fri 8/13/10 that I wasn't or hadn't been receiving textes since thursday 8/5/10. It to 1.45 hrs with Tech Support to find out it was the unit(phone) we checked everything,finally (HERE'S a TIPi). I had to use another Curve,put in my sim card,text my phone and see if its received. IF no the it's your card BUT if it comes thru then it's the UNIT. UPS. Is delivering my new phone WEDNESDAY8/18/10

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD