Okay, so i am planning on getting an unlocked blackberry curve 8310. Currently i am just using a regular mobile (nokia 5300) with Rogers. I have unlimited internet browsing, my 5...etc..so, if i switch my sim card into the unlocked blackberry would my plan carry over???? or do i have to get a blackberrry plan??????? Thanks
    08-04-08 01:16 AM
    From what sprint explained to me when I started my bb to use bb internet it required giving money to rim the opperate the email and internet portals while the carrier does the phone hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 01:42 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

In order for a BlackBerry to work correctly, there has to be a BIS account with your carrier and with BlackBerry.

Rogers is infamous for it's excess data charges, but, thanks to the situation with Apple, they are practically giving away data for a limited time.

Previously you could select BIS 4 Mb plan for $25. The promotional plan is BIS 6 Gb for $30.

That brings the data cost down to $0.005 Mb, a huge improvement over the $10 Mb they have been charging.
    08-04-08 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD