I had my previous BB for only six days, and I found that the right side, black rubber side, is a little loose, having a squeaky noise when I pushed the side. Then I went to the carrier for exchanging. But unluckily, I found the same problem on the opposite side, left side, of my new one. It is so annoying me. I am wondering that if I should blame RIM for the bad design causing this problem. Or it is only my bad luck. Who can help me?
    03-09-09 10:29 PM
    chances are the screws aren't tightened enough. mine was squeaky, till I took off the battery cover and tightened the screws at the top a bit... just be careful or you'll strip them very easily.

a T5 screwdriver is needed btw.
    Last edited by ninja please; 03-09-09 at 10:40 PM.
    03-09-09 10:31 PM
    chances are the screws aren't tightened enough. mine was squeaky, till I took off the battery cover and tightened the screws at the top a bit... just be careful or you'll strip them very easily.

a T5 screwdriver is needed btw.
    Thank you for your advice. But the squeaky part on the left side is between the Convenience Key and the bottom. I am not sure if tightening the top screws can fix the problem. And besides two screws at the top of the housing, I can't find any other screws, unless take apart BB.
    03-10-09 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD