Ok I know this is probably an I D 10 T error or PEBBAU error but I need help none the less (chaz to the rescue?)

Ok here's the issue...over the first 2 weeks I used my bb like it was oxygen, online, apps, calls, text, you name it. Then over the last couple days I cut back (turns out the boyfriend needed attention to, who would have thought?) Well it seems my berry has decided to punish me by not holding a charge. I'm using it less and having to charge it 2 to 3 times a day and it STILL dies...what do I do? Pin me @ 319 dd 487

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 05:02 PM
    How often did you charge it when it was holding a charge?
    Make sure you're closing apps properly - Menu, close.
    Press the alt key, and the escape (back) key, and see what's running in the background.
    06-22-08 05:06 PM
    (turns out the boyfriend needed attention to, who would have thought?)
    Could that mean you've been in different location lately?
    If you're in a weak signal area, your BB will constantly try to find a better connection, using up the battery.
    06-22-08 05:11 PM
    Wow I guess I put out the ChazSignal out and before I would take off charger at 9am or so and back on around midnight and still have some battery, I have been closing apps (mostly) and I haven't been in a different location so that's not it. Idk what to do...I need to be available for my employees to get ahold of me at all times and with my battery doing this it's unacceptable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 05:23 PM
    Wow I guess I put out the ChazSignal
    (Well, I couldn't let ya down..)

The only other thing to try would be either a second battery, or an extended battery -

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_movCA9R
    06-22-08 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD