omg so my curve 8330 keyboard stopped working and idk wats up and i have my txt and emails and facebooks and myspaces to answer can somebody please help me get my keyboard back up and running please i really need my phone and well like the only way i can get the display is through taking it out of the case that it came with and like nothin well work except the trackball
    12-02-09 10:10 PM
    Try the infamous battery pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 10:29 PM
    Nope i have tried that like 5 times but it didnt work
    12-02-09 10:33 PM
    like moisture has gotten underneath the keyboard or a recent drop or bump of somesorts had knocked the ribbon cable loose>>>>>that happened to me
    12-02-09 10:37 PM
    well maybe bcoz like i was super tired and like fell asleep on the couch with my blackberry inside my pocket so do you think that's it and yea it also has had it's drops
    12-02-09 10:40 PM
    And well if it is the case that i will need a new phone how would i unlock my phone and like somehow try to read the txts
    12-02-09 10:41 PM
    you can connect it to desktop manager and create a backup .ibd file or somethin like that and then call sprint and tell them your situation. they will send you a replacement is yours is not water damage and then restore the backup file to the new curve they send you.

also whats your OS?
    12-02-09 10:45 PM
    really but how could i read the txts i have gotten once i backup my phone and well the OS i have is the beta OS 5.0 do u think that might be the problem

Because like ive been having the OS for like a month and this is the first time this happens to me
    12-02-09 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD