Ok, I traded my storm (i hate it) for an alltel curve, somehow the storm programmed fine to my friends Alltel. except he gets US cellular when he dials 611 etc.

Anyways, I then call verizon to activate my phone and now they are telling me they can't find the ESN, etc etc, they tried the dec/hex and couldnt find either, I asked them to manually enter it, they said they couldnt. I called back and finally got a guy to submit a ticket to add it manually, well come to find out he says it takes a week, I found out it takes a week because they want to make sure its a Verizon phone, not because they can't just enter it into the database.

So, I'm now stuck here waiting for them to do that, however I called again today and told the one girl what my deal was, she said if he had known it was an Alltel he wouldnt have submitted the ticket, but she said she was going to let the ticket try anyways, she also said that apparently alltel phones can only work on the alltel network, I asked why they couldnt just call alltel since they bought up alot of alltel, and get them to release the pin or w/e they have to do to add it and was of no use, i was pretty much slammed into a brick wall.

Can anyone PLEASE come up with a way for me to use this phone on verizon? Tell me anything I can try, calling verizon and threatening to cancel, etc etc. anything? any tricks I can use against them to make them add the phone manually? I'm afraid once this ticket goes through they are going to see its an Alltel phone and not enter it into the database.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Please no SOL replies. thx
    03-24-09 03:07 PM
    bump anyone?
    03-24-09 03:17 PM
    No need to bump, its only been 10 mins.
    03-24-09 03:21 PM
    There shouldn't be any trouble adding a Alltell ESN to a Verizon database to activate the phone.

Verizon owns Alltell anyways so ask them whats the hold up
    03-24-09 04:48 PM
    There should be no problem adding it, It just takes time. There is no one her ethat can make this happen any faster, nor can we make it work at all till VZW inputs it.
    03-24-09 05:54 PM
    Just patiently wait
    03-24-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD