So last night I subscribed to accuweather. It said that it could take up to 3 hours for the icon to show up. Its been about 12 hours and still no icon. Do I have to change any options in order to allow the accuweather to push through?
    10-04-09 10:31 AM
    So last night I subscribed to accuweather. It said that it could take up to 3 hours for the icon to show up. Its been about 12 hours and still no icon. Do I have to change any options in order to allow the accuweather to push through?
    No settings to change, with push weather like accuweather, its a pot luck as to when you will get it, Ive had it take a week or so, surprise, its there. but all you have to do it wait.
    10-04-09 10:35 AM
    Took like 3 or 4 days to show up on mine...
    10-04-09 10:43 AM
    That's all pretty ridiculous when it says right when you sign up that it may take up to 3 hours.
    10-04-09 11:30 AM
    And when it shows up, if you change locations to check weather somewhere else, the new location will become your default location - after a day or so, and you'll need to switch back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 12:29 PM
    Sounds like accuweather might not be the best out there for getting the weather. Any suggestions for a weather app that might be better?
    10-04-09 01:59 PM
    Yeah the 1st time I downloaded it and it only took an hr to show up. Then I need to reload it one time and it took a couple days for it to show up... So as people said it really is a crapshoot.
    10-04-09 04:02 PM
    Sounds like accuweather might not be the best out there for getting the weather. Any suggestions for a weather app that might be better?
    BBWeather.
    10-04-09 04:11 PM
    So I finally got the accuweather icon on my phone. I downloaded a them that has an extra spot for weather. Now on my home screen I have a little icon that shows a cloud and sun. Next to the icon it says H60 L43, Partly Sunny. Can I change that to say what the current temp is? I dont really care what the high/low is, I want to know the temp right now.
    10-07-09 03:28 PM
    The Accuweather push will only provide the forecast. It only gets pushed to your BB twice a day or so, so there's no "real time" update. To get current conditions, click the shortcut to take you to Accuweather.com.
    10-07-09 03:45 PM
    It rook 3 days 4 the icon on my 8320 and the icon is nevr right but accuweather has a great radar map that is very accurate. I work outside and use it constantly. It beats the heck out of TWC free weather. Been looking @ berryweather but haven't tried it yet.

10-07-09 04:54 PM
    The best weather app by far is the weatherbug direct and it does have a free version. Only downfall it takes a little extra battery juice to run. But the benefits are awesome. I'd set it to update once an hour. If you have gps it will find your location. Then give updated temp, and forecast and if it sees bad weather coming it will alert you. Try it out.
    10-08-09 06:51 AM
    BBWeather is good for getting on device current (relatively) weather.
    10-08-09 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD