I've had my BB curve for almost a year - and have to regularly synchronize to get emails; but for the past 3 days I have not been able to access net work - even to check emails to see if connection needs updating. just keep getting the same message: unable to connect to the selected provisioning server. when i turn off, pull battery, the turn on - the BB looks like it is trying to synchronize and connect, but it quits after a few seconds. thx.
    05-31-10 11:54 AM
    Which Curve model?
    What carrier network?
    What OS version on the device?
    Have you resent your Service Books?
    What TYPE of emails?
    05-31-10 12:22 PM
    Curve 8330
    Sprint is the carrier; service provider is Credo
    i honestly don't know what OS version I have
    Service Books???
    Types of email: aol, and an MS exchange system. I also had a gmail, but deleted it because last week i started getting repeats of previously received gmails every 15 minutes.
    thanks, sorry to be such a novice./****+
    05-31-10 02:08 PM
    Go to Options > About and read the third line to find out your OS version.

Are you on a BIS (personal device) or a BES (corporate device)?

Have you read these instructions on the Credo website?

BlackBerry® Support - Connecting to a Wireless Network : CREDO Mobile

BlackBerry® Support - Configuring E-mail Accounts : CREDO Mobile

You can resend your Service Books by going to this site (BlackBerry Internet Service), logging in, clicking Help, and clicking Send Service Books.
    If you don't know your user name and password, you will need to call Customer Support for them to reset them for you.
    05-31-10 02:45 PM
    thanks. went to the credo mobile support site and found a different customer service number - did a little battery pulling in the middle of managing connections - and now things work again.
    05-31-10 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD