Hi,
    My 8310 has suddenly developed a mind of its own.
    Nothing appears to save now or it is random.

If I make calls or receive calls or even miss calls and go into the call log an hour later, the call log is empty.
    If I send or receive texts they are there for a while then either all disappear or just the sent ones disappear from the log.

I talked to AT&T they suggested try and downloan new software. Now, just found the desktop does not see the device.

Any help appreciated as it seems have to replace unit.
    Thanks
    12-01-09 10:59 AM
    It might be a low memory issue. Go to Options>Status. What does your file free read?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 11:09 AM
    It shows 4927757 which does look low but I have 650 contacts
    12-01-09 11:46 AM
    Sorry for the delay in replying. That is low . Check out this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

12-01-09 12:18 PM
    Hi,
    I have just deleted all the pics that were on the phone and now increased the free memory to 10996917, if that doesn't work then am in trouble. Let's see what happens. Thanks for the help.
    Will let you know.
    12-01-09 12:40 PM
    A big win is to dump the sample video if you still have it on your device. Follow some of the other tips in that thread and you will see even bigger gains. My previous device was a 8310 and I would run at about 20mb file free with a handful of apps installed. If you haven't done so already get a memory card and store all pics, vids etc on that. In any case good luck

12-01-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD